Strategies of Waste: Bidding Wars in the Brazilian Automobile Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Arbixb, Glauco, 2000. "Strategies Of Waste: Bidding Wars In The Brazilian Automobile Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p505, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1997.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 134-149, January.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D & Warner, Andrew M, 1997. "Fundamental," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 184-188, May.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 137-156, August.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2004.
"Οικονομική Ανάπτυξη, Ανταγωνιστικότητα Και Μάρκετινγκ Της Πόλης: Η Άποψη Των Επιχειρήσεων Της Πόλης Της Λάρισας
[Economic development, competitiveness and city marketing: firms' appreciation for th," MPRA Paper 43301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lage de Sousa, Filipe, 2010. "Regional manufacturing wages: dancing to the tune of trade shocks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van den Berghe, D., 2001. "The Geography of International Strategy: a multi-level framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-51-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Josh Whitford & Aldo Enrietti, 2005. "Surviving the Fall of a King: The Regional Institutional Implications of Crisis at Fiat Auto," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 771-795, December.
- José Ricardo Ramalho, 2002. "VW's modular system and workers' organization in Resende, Brazil," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 756-766, December.
- Shiuh-Shen Chien, 2008. "Local Responses To Globalization In China: A Territorial Restructuring Process Perspective," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 492-517, October.
- Ann Markusen (ed.), 2007. "Reining in the Competition for Capital," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ricc, November.
- Yveline Lecler, 2002. "The cluster role in the development of the Thai car industry," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 799-814, December.
- Michael R. Betz & Mark D. Partridge & David S. Kraybill & Linda Lobao, 2012. "Why Do Localities Provide Economic Development Incentives? Geographic Competition, Political Constituencies, and Government Capacity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 361-391, September.
- Filipe Lage-De-Sousa, 2006. "Trade Shocks in Brazil: An Investigation of Effects on Regional Manufacturing Wages," ERSA conference papers ersa06p441, European Regional Science Association.
- Filipe Lage de Sousa, 2010. "Regional Manufacturing Wages: Dancing to the Tune of Trade Shocks," SERC Discussion Papers 0046, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:134-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.