Anthropological and ethical foundations of organization theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2006. "Beyond economic criteria: A humanistic approach to organizational survival," IESE Research Papers D/654, IESE Business School.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2007. "On the methodology of management research," IESE Research Papers D/692, IESE Business School.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Elster,Jon, 1983. "Explaining Technical Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521270724, March.
- Hector O. Rocha & Sumantra Ghoshal, 2006. "Beyond Self-Interest Revisited," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 585-619, May.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2008. "Integrating Ethics into Action Theory and Organizational Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 435-446, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naveed Yazdani & Hasan Murad, 2015. "Toward an Ethical Theory of Organizing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 399-417, March.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "The common good of the company and the theory of organization," IESE Research Papers D/777, IESE Business School.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "Can corporate social responsibility help us understand the credit crisis?," IESE Research Papers D/790, IESE Business School.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers D/855, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsaction theory; ethics; management; moral virtues; organization theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-02-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-02-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .