Can’t See the Wood for the Trees: The Returns to Farm Forestry in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venn, Tyron J., 2005. "Financial and economic performance of long-rotation hardwood plantation investments in Queensland, Australia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 437-454, March.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Siobhan McCarthy & Alan Matthews & Brendan Riordan, 2002. "Determinants of Private Afforestation in the Republic of Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers 20023, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duesberg, Stefanie & Upton, Vincent & O'Connor, Deirdre & Dhubháin, Áine Ní, 2014. "Factors influencing Irish farmers' afforestation intention," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 13-20.
- McDonagh John & Farrell Maura & Mahon Marie & Ryan Mary, 2010. "New opportunities and cautionary steps? Farmers, forestry and rural development in Ireland," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(4), pages 236-251, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm forestry; net present value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tea:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/reteaie.html .