Discount rate and harvest policy: implications for Baltic forestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-492, December.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "Forest owners' willingness to accept contracts for ecosystem service provision is sensitive to additionality," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 15-24.
- Nijnik, Maria, 2004. "To an economist's perception on sustainability in forestry-in-transition," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 403-413, June.
- Jette Bredahl Jacobsen & Frank Jensen & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2015. "Forest value and optimal rotations in continuous cover forestry," IFRO Working Paper 2015/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandulescu, Emil & Wagner, John E. & Pailler, Sharon & Floyd, Donald W. & Davis, Craig J., 2007. "Policy analysis of a government-sanctioned management plan for a community-owned forest in Romania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 14-24, December.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- AlekneviÄ ienÄ—, Vilija & StonÄ iuvienÄ—, Neringa & ZinkeviÄ ienÄ—, DanutÄ—, 2013. "Determination of the fair value of a multifunctional family farm: a case study," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
- Schou, Erik & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl, 2015. "Regeneration decisions in forestry under climate change related uncertainties and risks: Effects of three different aspects of uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 11-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:143-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.