Wood Fuel or Carbon Sink? Aspects of Forestry in the Climate Question
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Harry R. & Shrestha, Ram M., 1986. "Long run equilibrium properties of renewable resource management models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 279-308, September.
- Swallow, Stephen K. & Parks, Peter J. & Wear, David N., 1990. "Policy-relevant nonconvexities in the production of multiple forest benefits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 264-280, November.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 1997. "The economics of forest-based biomass supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 559-566, May.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-492, December.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014.
"On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free,"
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
165755, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jussi Lintunen & Jussi Uusivuori, 2014. "On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free," Working Papers 2014.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pätäri, Satu & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Jantunen, Ari & Sandstrüm, Jaana, 2011. "The interface of the energy and forest sectors--Potential players in the bioenergy business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 322-332, May.
- Vass, Miriam Münnich & Elofsson, Katarina, 2016. "Is forest carbon sequestration at the expense of bioenergy and forest products cost-efficient in EU climate policy to 2050?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 82-105.
- Jin Zhang & Rong-Gang Cong & Berit Hasler, 2018. "Sustainable Management of Oleaginous Trees as a Source for Renewable Energy Supply and Climate Change Mitigation: A Case Study in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Repo, Anna & Ahtikoski, Anssi & Liski, Jari, 2015. "Cost of turning forest residue bioenergy to carbon neutral," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 12-21.
- Bilgen, Selçuk & Keleş, Sedat & Sarıkaya, İkbal & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2015. "A perspective for potential and technology of bioenergy in Turkey: Present case and future view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 228-239.
- Ning, Zhuo & Sun, Changyou, 2019. "Carbon sequestration and biofuel production on forestland under three stochastic prices," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C).
- Lu, Li & Tang, Ya & Xie, Jia-sui & Yuan, Yuan-liang, 2009. "The role of marginal agricultural land-based mulberry planting in biomass energy production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1789-1794.
More about this item
Keywordsbioenergy; climate; forestry; joint production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:23:y:2002:i:4:p:447-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.