Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Richard E. & Prybutok, Victor, 2001. "The relationship between JIT practices and type of production system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 113-124, April.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 2004. "To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 133-148, August.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pjm:journl:v:xxii:y:2017:i:2:p:99-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:elcore:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10660-017-9263-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:1:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delia MANEA, 2013. "Lean Production – Concept And Benefits," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 17(1), pages 164-171, MAI.
- repec:taf:pubmmg:v:38:y:2018:i:1:p:13-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malihe Manzouri & Mohd Nizam Ab-Rahman & Che Rosmawati Che Mohd Zain & Ezad Azraai Jamsari, 2014. "Increasing Production and Eliminating Waste through Lean Tools and Techniques for Halal Food Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-26, December.
- Thoumy, Mira & Vachon, Stephan, 2012. "Environmental projects and financial performance: Exploring the impact of project characteristics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 28-34.
More about this item
KeywordsLean production Case study Best management practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:1:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.