The common good of the company and the theory of organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahon, John F. & McGowan, Richard A., 1991. "Searching for the common good: A process-oriented approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 79-86.
- Hector O. Rocha & Sumantra Ghoshal, 2006. "Beyond Self-Interest Revisited," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 585-619, May.
- Joan Fontrodona & Alejo Sison, 2006. "The Nature of the Firm, Agency Theory and Shareholder Theory: A Critique from Philosophical Anthropology," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 33-42, June.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Anthropological and ethical foundations of organization theory," IESE Research Papers D/707, IESE Business School.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2008. "Integrating Ethics into Action Theory and Organizational Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 435-446, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Zali, Nor Azmidah, 2015. "Ethics in Relation to Islamic Finance Activities," Working Papers 1435-7, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "Can corporate social responsibility help us understand the credit crisis?," IESE Research Papers D/790, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsCatholic social teaching; Common good; Company; Goods; Organization; Organization theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-03-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-03-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .