Report NEP-HPE-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2009. "Economics: The “Just Right” Liberal-Arts Major?”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0903, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "The common good of the company and the theory of organization," IESE Research Papers D/777, IESE Business School.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History: A Comment on Becker and Woessmann," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Neary, J Peter, 2009. "Putting the "New" into New Trade Theory: Paul Krugman's Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Naef & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 167, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Margherita Russo & Anna Natali, 2008. "Sebastiano Brusco and the Italian School of Local Development," Department of Economics 0605, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Christiane Bradler, 2009. "Social Preferences under Risk - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Can intentions spoil the kindness of a gift? - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 10351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00354241_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2009. "Generosity, Greed and Gambling: What difference does asymmetric information in bargaining make?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.