Report NEP-HPE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Mearman, 2008. "Rhetorical Dualism and the Orthodox/Heterdox Distinction in Economics," Working Papers 0802, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Anthropological and ethical foundations of organization theory," IESE Research Papers D/707, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00216204_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan, 2006. "Replicating Marx: a Reply to Mohun," MPRA Paper 6890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günnel, Stefan & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2007. "Does Benford's law hold in economic research and forecasting?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,32, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Christophe Salvat, 2/30. "Autorité morale et autorité," Post-Print halshs-00216205, HAL.
- Frank A Cowell, 2007. "Income Distribution and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 94, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Brian Snowdon, 2008. "Towards a Unified Theory of Economic Growth: Oded Galor on the Transition from Malthusian Stagnation to Modern Economic Growth," Working Papers 2008-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.