Assessing the determinants of Firms’ Competitiveness in Greece: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong Shangqin & Philip McCann & Les Oxley, 2013.
"Innovation in New Zealand: issues of firm size, local market size and economic geography,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 19, pages 459-478
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Les Oxley & Hong Shangqin, 2009. "Innovation in New Zealand: Issues of Firm Size, Local Market Size and Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Capacity Of Local Authorities In South-Eastern Europe - An Enterprise Perspective," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Vickerman, Roger, 1995. "Location, accessibility and regional development: the appraisal of trans-European networks," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 225-234, October.
- Irini Moustaki & Martin Knott, 2000. "Weighting for item non-response in attitude scales by using latent variable models with covariates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 445-459.
- Nachum, Lilach & Keeble, David, 2003. "MNE linkages and localised clusters: foreign and indigenous firms in the media cluster of Central London," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-192.
- Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David, 2004.
"What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 591-618, September.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, "undated". "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2008.
"Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 723-742, March.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2008. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," Post-Print halshs-00754296, HAL.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Der Gaag, Jacques, 1982. "Health as an unobservable : A MIMIC-model of demand for health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2002. "Urban agglomeration: Knowledge spillovers and product diversity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(4), pages 551-573.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Wei-ping Wu, 2008. "Dimensions of Social Capital and Firm Competitiveness Improvement: The Mediating Role of Information Sharing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 122-146, January.
- Iain Deas & Benito Giordano, 2001. "Conceptualising and measuring urban competitiveness in major English cities: an exploratory approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(8), pages 1411-1429, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfirms’ competitiveness; territorial characteristics/assets; Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) analysis; Greece;
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-12-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-10 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .