Report NEP-CSE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörg Freiling & Mareike K. Schmidt, 2012. "In the Need of Speed - The Impact of Organizational Learning on the Competitiveness of Born Transnationals," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 07 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Nov 2012.
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "The Global Fragmentation of R&D Activities: The Home Region Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 12-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2012. "Learning in MNCs: How subsidiary managers do (and do not) create global solutions," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00756252, HAL.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2012. "Strategic Timing in R&D Agreements," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-07, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Higuchi, Yuki & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2012. "Productivity growth and job creation in the development process of industrial clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6280, The World Bank.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-04, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- López-Estornell, Manuel & Tortajada Esparza, Enrique & Martinez-Chafer, l, 2012. "The evolution toward vagueness of industrial district concept and its impact on regional innovation policy," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201211, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Metaxas, Theodore & Economou, Athina, 2012. "Assessing the determinants of Firms’ Competitiveness in Greece: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis," MPRA Paper 42794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Cross-Border Mergers and Greenfield Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Working Papers 1805, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dissanayake, D.M.N.S.W., 2012. "2013 Budget Initiatives to SMEs and Entrepreneurship in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 42712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Miguel Benavente & Álvaro González, 2013. "Innovation, Exports and Productivity: Learning and Self selection in Chile," Working Papers wp371, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Leon Welle & Sjoerd Bakker, 2012. "Credibility and Legitimacy in Policy-driven Innovation Networks: Resource dependencies and expectations in Dutch electric subsidies," DRUID Working Papers 12-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Musca, Maria & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "An investigation into medium-sized multinational enterprises," MPRA Paper 43012, University Library of Munich, Germany.