Strategic Timing in R&D Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Currarini, Sergio & Marini, Marco, 2002.
"A conjectural cooperative equilibrium for strategic form games,"
33381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marini, Marco, 2002. "A conjectural cooperative equilibrium for strategic form games," MPRA Paper 33384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, Marco A. & Currarini, Sergio, 2003. "A sequential approach to the characteristic function and the core in games with externalities," MPRA Paper 1689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Sestini, Roberta, 2009. "Asymmetric knowledge flows and localization with endogenous R&D: A dynamic analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 536-547, March.
- Christine Halmenschlager, 2004.
"R&D-cooperating laggards versus a technological leader,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 717-732.
- C. Halmenschlager, 2003. "R&D-Cooperating Lagards versus a Technological Leader," Working Papers ERMES 0308, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Diederen, Bert & Lokshin, Boris & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2004. "Heterogeneity in R&D cooperation strategies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1237-1263, November.
- Tatiana Alonso & Pedro Marín, 2004. "Research joint ventures: the role of public research institutes," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(2), pages 213-231, May.
- Roberto Hern·n & Pedro L. MarÌn & Georges Siotis, 2003.
"An empirical evaluation of the determinants of Research Joint Venture Formation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Hernán, Roberto & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation Of The Determinants Of Research Joint Venture Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Coalition Formation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199207954.
- Raymond De Bondt & Irene Henriques, 1995. "Strategic Investment with Asymmetric Spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 656-674, August.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Tolwinski, Boleslaw, 1997. "Technology sharing cartels and industrial structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Amir, Rabah & Halmenschlager, Christine & Jin, Jim, 2011. "R&D-induced industry polarization and shake-outs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 386-398, July.
- Amir, Rabah & Wooders, John, 2000.
"One-Way Spillovers, Endogenous Innovator/Imitator Roles, and Research Joint Ventures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 1-25.
- Amir, Rabah & Wooders, John, 1997. "One-Way Spillovers, Endogenous Innovator/Imitator Roles and Research Joint Ventures," Economics Series 43, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Rabah Amir & John Wooders, 1998. "One-Way Spillovers, Endogenous Innovator/Imitator Roles and Research Jointventures," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & WOODERS, John, 1997. "One-way spillovers, endogenous innovator/imitator roles and research joint ventures," CORE Discussion Papers 1997027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Danzon, Patricia M. & Nicholson, Sean & Pereira, Nuno Sousa, 2005.
"Productivity in pharmaceutical-biotechnology R&D: the role of experience and alliances,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 317-339, March.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Sean Nicholson & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2003. "Productivity in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology R&D: The Role of Experience and Alliances," NBER Working Papers 9615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Baumol, William J, 1992. "Horizontal Collusion and Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 129-137, January.
- Anna Stepanova & Antonio Tesoriere, 2011. "R&D With Spillovers: Monopoly Versus Noncooperative And Cooperative Duopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Christine Halmenschlager & Joana Pais, 2011. "R&D As A Prisoner'S Dilemma And R&D‐Avoiding Cartels," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2003. "Following the Follower in the Innovation Game," IDEI Working Papers 216, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marini, Marco A., 2016.
"Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets,"
75369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets," Working Papers 2017.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2017.
"Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device,"
DIAG Technical Reports
2017-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D Investment; Spillovers; Endogenous Timing; R&D Alliances; Endogenous Research Cartels;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-12-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-12-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-12-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-10 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-12-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:report:2012-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Angelica Zucconi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .