R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran, Tat Thanh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "R&D networks among suppliers and manufacturers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 151-161.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2019.
"Are you the right partner? R&D agreement as a screening device,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 243-264, April.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eren Inci, 2009. "R&D tax incentives: a reappraisal," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(6), pages 797-821, December.
- Marco A. Marini & Maria L. Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2014.
"Strategic timing in R&D agreements,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 274-303, April.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2011. "The strategic timing of R&D agreements," Working Papers 1104, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2012. "Strategic Timing in R&D Agreements," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-07, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Deming Zeng & Luyun Xu & Xia-an Bi, 2017. "Effects of asymmetric knowledge spillovers on the stability of horizontal and vertical R&D cooperation," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 32-60, March.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2012.
"Spillovers of innovation activities and their profitability,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2007. "Spillovers of Innovation Activities and Their Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "Partner Selection in R&D Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-24, CIRANO.
- Adam Karbowski & Jacek Prokop, 2018. "R&D activities of enterprises, product market leadership, and collusion," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 735-753.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Sang-Ho Lee & Vasileios Zikos, 2018.
"Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 207-221, May.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019.
"Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
2019-20, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014.
"Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax,"
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
166524, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Luisa Petit & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini, 2012. "R&D and foreign direct investment with asymmetric spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 125-150, October.
- Müller, Aranja & Zaby, Alexandra K., 2019. "Research joint ventures and technological proximity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1187-1200.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:18:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara CONTI, 2013. "Asymmetric information in a duopoly with spillovers: new findings on the effects of RJVs," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Product Innovation?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200906, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Marek Jemala, 2009.
"Strategic Business Alliances: Qualitative Analysis of Specific Factors of Business Clusters
[Strategické podnikateľské aliancie: kvalitatívna analýza špecifických faktorov podnikania v klastroch]," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 19-33.
- Müller, Aranja & Zaby, Alexandra, 2015. "Research Joint Ventures and Technological Proximity," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112989, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Jan Vandekerckhove & Raymond De Bondt, 2008. "Asymmetric Spillovers And Investments In Research And Development Of Leaders And Followers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 417-433.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014.
"Strategic Product R&D Investment Policy under International Rivalry in the Presence of Demand Spillover Effects,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 293-309, June.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2012. "Strategic product R&D investment policy under international rivalry in the presence of demand spillover effects," Discussion Paper Series 95, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Falvey, Rod & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Teerasuwannajak, Khemarat Talerngsri, 2013. "Coordination costs and research joint ventures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 965-976.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "Research Joint Ventures Cartelization with Asymmetric R&D Spillovers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(18), pages 1-11.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:3:p:919-936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.