Estimating strategic interactions in petroleum exploration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Libecap, Gary D & Wiggins, Steven N, 1984. "Contractual Responses to the Common Pool: Prorationing of Crude Oil Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hendricks, Kenneth & Porter, Robert H, 1992. "Joint Bidding in Federal OCS Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 506-511, May.
- Porter, Robert H, 1995.
"The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Robert H. Porter, 1992. "The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions," NBER Working Papers 4185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. Porter, 1992. "The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions," Discussion Papers 1008, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Libecap, Gary D & Wiggins, Steven N, 1985. "The Influence of Private Contractual Failure on Regulation: The Case of Oil Field Unitization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 690-714, August.
- Hendricks, Kenneth & Porter, Robert H, 1996. "The Timing and Incidence of Exploratory Drilling on Offshore Wildcat Tracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 388-407, June.
- Libecap, Gary D & Smith, James L, 1999.
"The Self-Enforcing Provisions of Oil and Gas Unit Operating Agreements: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 526-548, July.
- Gary D. Libecap & James L. Smith, 1999. "The Self-Enforcing Provisions of Oil and Gas Unit Operating Agreements: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Hendricks & Dan Kovenock, 1989. "Asymmetric Information, Information Externalities, and Efficiency: The Case of Oil Exploration," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(2), pages 164-182, Summer.
- Kenneth Hendricks & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "Determinants of the Timing and Incidence of Exploratory Drilling on Offshort Wildcat Tracts," NBER Working Papers 4605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robalino, Juan A. & Pfaff, Alexander, 2012. "Contagious development: Neighbor interactions in deforestation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 427-436.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012.
"Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 16-30.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "Groundwater Pumping and Spatial Externalities in Agriculture," Working Papers 225899, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bell, Peter N, 2015. "Mineral exploration as a game of chance," MPRA Paper 62159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2015. "Understanding rig rate formation in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 430-439.
- Bosede Comfort OLOPADE & David OLOPADE, "undated". "The Impact of Government Expenditure on Economic Growth and Development in Developing Countries: Nigeria as a Case Study," EcoMod2010 259600123, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsPetroleum exploration Strategic interactions Spatial interactions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:586-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.