The Timing and Incidence of Exploratory Drilling on Offshore Wildcat Tracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannah Hörisch & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2010. "Less fighting than expected," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 347-367, July.
- Peter Cramton, 2005. "How Best to Auction Oil Rights," Papers of Peter Cramton 06oil, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2005.
- Levitt, Clinton J., 2016. "Information spillovers in onshore oil and gas exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-98.
- Haile, Philip & Hendricks, Kenneth & Porter, Robert, 2010. "Recent U.S. offshore oil and gas lease bidding: A progress report," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 390-396, July.
- Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-320, March.
- Boyce, John R. & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2011. "Exploration and development of U.S. oil and gas fields, 1955-2002," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 891-908, June.
- Brown, Jason P. & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G., 2016.
"Capturing rents from natural resource abundance: Private royalties from U.S. onshore oil & gas production,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-38.
- Brown, Jason & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G., 2015. "Capturing rents from natural resource abundance: private royalties from U.S. onshore oil and gas production," Research Working Paper RWP 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Brown, Jason P. & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G., 2015. "Capturing Rents from Natural Resource Abundance: Private Royalties from U.S. Onshore Oil & Gas Production," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McCloskey's Criticisms of Significance Tests: An Assessment," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(3), pages 256-297, September.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2005.
"Profitable Investments or Dissipated Cash?: Evidence on the Investment-Cash Flow Relationship From Oil and Gas Lease Bidding,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2063, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2005. "Profitable Investments or Dissipated Cash? Evidence on the Investment-Cash Flow Relationship From Oil and Gas Lease Bidding," NBER Working Papers 11126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2004.
"Innovations, improvements, and the optimal adoption of new technologies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1461-1480, April.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "Do Firms Interact Strategically?," Working Papers 225896, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1998. "A model of sequential investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 437-463, March.
- Ziliak, Stephen T. & McCloskey, Deirdre N., 2004. "Size matters: the standard error of regressions in the American Economic Review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 527-546, November.
- Stephen T. Ziliak & Deirdre N. McCloskey, 2004. "Size Matters: The Standard Error of Regressions in the American Economic Review," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 331-358, August.
- Smith, James L. & Thompson, Rex, 2009. "Rational plunging and the option value of sequential investment: The case of petroleum exploration," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1009-1033, August.
- James L. Smith & Rex Thompson, 2006. "Rational Plunging and the Option Value of Sequential Investment The Case of Petroleum Exploration," Working Papers 0602, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Sant'Anna, Marcelo Castello Branco, 2017. "Empirical analysis of scoring auctions for oil and gas leases," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 789, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Choi, Jay Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2018. "Privacy and Personal Data Collection with Information Externalities," TSE Working Papers 17-887, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- Krishnan, Trichy V. & Feng, Shanfei & Beebe, Tony, 2011. "Modeling the demand and supply in a new B2B-upstream market using a knowledge updating process," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1160-1177, October.
- Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2009. "Estimating strategic interactions in petroleum exploration," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 586-594, July.
- Alex Gershkov, 2009. "Optimal auctions and information disclosure," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(4), pages 335-344, December.
- Beshears, John, 2013. "The performance of corporate alliances: Evidence from oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 324-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:3:p:388-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.