A two-stage model of research and development with endogenous second-mover advantages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1983. "A Two-Stage Model of Research and Development With Endogenous Second Mover Advantages," Working Papers 479, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Woerter, 2014.
"Competition, R&D and innovation: testing the inverted-U in a simultaneous system,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 653-687, July.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Mehmet Ugur, 2013. "Governance, market power and innovation: evidence from OECD countries," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 2, pages 25-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raymond De Bondt & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "Reflections on the Relation Between Competition and Innovation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Amir, Rabah & Grilo, Isabel, 1999. "Stackelberg versus Cournot Equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mario Eboli, 2015. "Diffusion of innovations in dense and sparse networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1559-1571, July.
- De Bondt, Raymond, 1997. "Spillovers and innovative activities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2014.
"Industry- and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 865-902.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, "undated".
"Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?,"
2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2013. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Economics Working Paper Series 1307, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Science-Based R&D In Schumpeterian Growth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(s1), pages 474-491, September.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Richard Arend, 2009. "Defending against rival innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2013. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1174, The University of Melbourne.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Conformity and Influence," Working Paper Series 35, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mylovanov, Tymofiy, 2005. "First-mover disadvantage," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 127, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Courchane, Marsha & Nickerson, David & Sullivan, Richard, 2002. "Investment in internet banking as a real option: theory and tests," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 347-363.
- Aoki, Reiko & Prusa, Thomas J., 1997. "Sequential versus simultaneous choice with endogenous quality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 103-121, February.
- Noguera, Jose & Pecchecnino, Rowena A., 2007. "OPEC and the international oil market: Can a cartel fuel the engine of economic development?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 187-199, February.
- Federico Etro, 2004. "Innovation by leaders," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(495), pages 281-303, April.
- AJ Bostian & David Goldbaum, 2016. "Emergent Coordination among Competitors," Working Paper Series 36, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:3:y:1985:i:3:p:275-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .