Effects of asymmetric knowledge spillovers on the stability of horizontal and vertical R&D cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. Marini & Maria L. Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2014.
"Strategic timing in R&D agreements,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 274-303, April.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2011. "The strategic timing of R&D agreements," Working Papers 1104, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2012. "Strategic Timing in R&D Agreements," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-07, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Shibata, Takashi, 2014. "Market structure and R&D investment spillovers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-329.
- Jan Vandekerckhove & Raymond De Bondt, 2008. "Asymmetric Spillovers And Investments In Research And Development Of Leaders And Followers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 417-433.
- Anna Stepanova & Antonio Tesoriere, 2011. "R&D With Spillovers: Monopoly Versus Noncooperative And Cooperative Duopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 179-209.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-54, CIRANO.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, And Innovation," Industrial Organization 0004009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "R&D Cooperation with Entry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(1), pages 52-70, January.
- Taegi Kim & Keith Maskus & Keun-Yeob Oh, 2014. "Effects of Knowledge Spillovers on Knowledge Production and Productivity Growth in Korean Manufacturing Firms," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 63-79, March.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang, 2015. "International Knowledge Flows and Productivity: Intra- vs. Inter-Industry Spillovers," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 451-474, September.
- Corey C. Phelps & Hongyan Yang & Kevin Steensma, 2010. "Learning from what others have learned from you: The effects of knowledge spillovers on originating firms," Post-Print hal-00528393, HAL.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005.
"R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013.
"International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1523-1541, April.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Shichun & Fenik, Anton P. & Shaner, Matthew B., 2014. "Multilateral alliances and innovation output: The importance of equity and technological scope," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2403-2410.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti, 2014. "Cooperative vs. non-cooperative R&D incentives under incomplete information," MPRA Paper 59259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Taegi Kim & Keith E. Maskus & Keun-Yeob Oh, 2009. "Effects Of Patents On Productivity Growth In Korean Manufacturing: A Panel Data Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 137-154, May.
- Vivekananda Mukherjee & Shyama Ramani, 2011. "R&D cooperation in emerging industries, asymmetric innovative capabilities and rationale for technology parks," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 373-394, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric knowledge spillovers; Horizontal R&D cooperation; Vertical R&D cooperation; Cooperative stability; Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9216-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.