R&D cooperation in emerging industries, asymmetric innovative capabilities and rationale for technology parks
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Diederen, Bert & Lokshin, Boris & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2004.
"Heterogeneity in R&D cooperation strategies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1237-1263, November.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Shyama Ramani, 2005. "Does trust matter for R&D cooperation? A game theoretic examination," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 143-180, 03.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Ralph Siebert & Mihkel M. Tombak, 2007. "Why Firms Form (or do not Form) RJVS," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1122-1144, 07.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-306, December.
- Rabah Amir & John Wooders, 1999.
"Effects of One-Way Spillovers on Market Shares, Industry Price, Welfare, and R & D Cooperation,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 223-249, 06.
- Rabah Amir & John Wooders, 1998. "Effects of One-way Spillovers on Market Shares, Industry Price, Welfare, and R&D Cooperation," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Zang, Israel, 2000. "Meet me halfway: research joint ventures and absorptive capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 995-1012, October.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1997. "Research Joint Ventures And Product Innovation: Some Welfare Aspects," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-73.
- Vania Sena, 2004. "The Return of the Prince of Denmark: A Survey on Recent Developments in the Economics of Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages F312-F332, 06.
- Lopez, Alberto, 2008. "Determinants of R&D cooperation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 113-136, January.
- Athreye, Suma & Kale, Dinar & Ramani, Shyama V., 2008.
"Experimentation with Strategy and the Evolution of Dynamic Capability in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector,"
MERIT Working Papers
041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Suma Athreye & Dinar Kale & Shyama V. Ramani, 2009. "Experimentation with strategy and the evolution of dynamic capability in the Indian pharmaceutical sector," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 729-759, August.
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Katrien Kesteloot, 1996. "Bargained shares in joint ventures among asymmetric partners: Is the matthew effect catalyzing?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Aloysius, John A., 2002. "Research joint ventures: A cooperative game for competitors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 591-602, February.
- Mills, David E. & Smith, William, 1996. "It pays to be different: Endogenous heterogeneity of firms in an oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-329, May.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Ray Chaudhuri, Prabal, 1995. "Technological asymmetry and joint product development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Harold M. Groves, Chairman, Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research, 1962. "The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number univ62-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:71:y:2011:i:3:p:373-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.