Asymmetric Contributions to Research Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Dakhlia & Flavio M. Menezes & Akram Temimi, 2006.
"The Role Of R&D Technology In Asymmetric Research Joint Ventures,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(1), pages 52-63, January.
- Sami Dakhlia & Flavio M. Menezes & Akram Temimi, 2004. "The role of R&D technology in asymmetric research joint ventures," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sami Dakhlia & Flavio M. Menezes & Akram Temimi, 2005. "The Role of R&D Technology in Asymmetric Research Joint Ventures," Microeconomics 0505003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter, 2005.
"Symmetric research joint ventures: Cooperative substitutes and complements,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 381-397, June.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2004. "Symmetric research joint ventures : cooperative substitutes and complements," Working Papers 200417, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Symmetrical Research Joint Ventures: Cooperative Substitutes and Complements," CEPR Discussion Papers 4497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Temimi, Akram & Dakhlia, Sami & Menezes, Flavio Marques, 2001. "Duplication of R&D and industry concentration," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 437, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2005.
"Asymmetric Regulation of Identical Polluters in Oligopoly Models,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(1), pages 35-48, January.
- AMIR, Rabah & NANNERUP, Niels, 2004. "Asymmetric regulation of identical polluters in oligopoly models," CORE Discussion Papers 2004046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Adriana Gama & Isabelle Maret & Virginie Masson, 2019.
"Endogenous heterogeneity in duopoly with deterministic one-way spillovers,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 103-123, March.
- Adriana Gama & Isabelle Maret & Virginie Masson, 2018. "Endogenous heterogeneity in duopoly with deterministic one-way spillovers," Working Papers of BETA 2018-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous firm asymmetry and cooperative R&D in linear duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antonio Tesoriere, 2009. "Endogenous Asymmetry and Cooperative R&D in Linear Duopoly with Spillovers," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(4), pages 579-597, December.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:122-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.