Competitive and Harmonised R&D Policies for International R&D Alliances involving Asymmetric Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rod Falvey & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2016. "Competitive and Harmonized R&D Policies for International R&D Alliances involving Asymmetric Firms," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 302-329, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Haaland & Hans Jarle Kind, 2006.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 720-745.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2004. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 4185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motta, Massimo, 1996.
"Research joint ventures in an international economy,"
Elsevier, pages 293-315.
- Massimo Motta, 1995. "Research joint ventures in an international economy," Economics Working Papers 147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Neary, J. Peter, 1994.
"Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 197-218, November.
- J. Peter Neary, 1990. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games : should governments help winners or losers?," Working Papers 199008, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 1991. "Cost Asymmetries in International Subsidy Games: Should Governments Help Winners or Losers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neary, James Peter, 1991. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?," Discussion Papers, Series II 147, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ray Chaudhuri, Prabal, 1995. "Technological asymmetry and joint product development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Barros, Pedro P & Nilssen, Tore, 1999. " Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 597-616, December.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jonathan Lim, 2013. "Cooperative and non-cooperative R&D and trade costs," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 942-958, September.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 1997. "Subsidizing R&D-Cooperatives," CIE Discussion Papers 1997-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Vivekananda Mukherjee & Shyama Ramani, 2011. "R&D cooperation in emerging industries, asymmetric innovative capabilities and rationale for technology parks," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 373-394, September.
- Petit, Maria-Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca, 2000. "Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 339-367, February.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D efficiency; asymmetric R&D alliance; cost-reducing R&D; R&D policy; cooperative R&D agreement.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notgep:12/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgnotuk.html .