Non-Uniform Strategic Trade Policy And Aggregate Profit Creation Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canova, Fabio, 1994. "Statistical Inference in Calibrated Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(S), pages 123-144, Suppl. De.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2007.
"The Immigration Surplus Revisited In A General Equilibrium Model With Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 569-601.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Immigration Surplus Revisited in a General Equilibrium Model with Endogenous Growth," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0203, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Masao Ogaki & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Measuring Intertemporal Substitution: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1078-1098, October.
- Ogaki, M & Reinhart, C-M, 1995. "Measuring Intertemporal Substitution : The Role of Durable Goods," RCER Working Papers 404, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1995. "Measuring intertemporal substitution: The role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 13690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Lundborg, Per & Segerstrom, Paul S., 2002.
"The growth and welfare effects of international mass migration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 177-204, January.
- Lundborg, Per & Segerstrom, Paul S., 1998. "The Growth and Welfare Effects of International Mass Migration," Working Paper Series 146, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2006. "Labour Market and Investment Effects of Remittances," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1906, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fabio Canova & Eva Ortega, 1996. "Testing calibrated general equilibrium models," Economics Working Papers 166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Fabio Canova & Morten Ravn, 2000.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of German Unification: Real Adjustments and the Welfare State,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 423-460, July.
- Canova, Fabio & Ravn, Morten O, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Effects of German Unification: Real Adjustments and the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova & Morten O. Ravn, 2000. "The macroeconomic effects of German unification: Real adjustments and the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 442, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration," NBER Working Papers 8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Per & Segerstrom, Paul S, 2000. "International Migration and Growth in Developed Countries: A Theoretical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 579-604, November.
- Chui, Michael, et al, 2002. " North-South Models of Growth and Trade," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 123-165, April.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Michael C. Burda & Jennifer Hunt, 2001. "From Reunification to Economic Integration: Productivity and the Labor Market in Eastern Germany," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(2), pages 1-92.
- Ortega, Javier, 2000. "Pareto-Improving Immigration in an Economy with Equilibrium Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 92-112, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2012. "Managing Transaction Costs in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14748.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:57:y:2010:i:5:p:644-662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.