Strategic trade policy under asymmetric oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinji, Naoto, 2014.
"Comparative statics for oligopoly: A generalized result,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 79-82.
- Naoto Jinji, 2013. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly: A Generalized Result," Discussion papers e-12-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Naoto Jinji & Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014. "Strategic Investment Subsidies under Asymmetric Oligopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 490-501, August.
- Greg Shaffer & Stephen W. Salant, 1999. "Unequal Treatment of Identical Agents in Cournot Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "A Theory of Favoritism under International Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-15, CIRANO.
- Hsu, Su-Ying & Lo, Chu-Ping & Wu, Shih-Jye, 2014. "The nexus of market concentration and privatization policy in mixed oligopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 196-203.
- Winston Chang & Hajime Sugeta, 2005. "Cost asymmetry, oligopolistic competition and optimal trade and industrial policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 95-114.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2008.
"Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 45-68, February.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2000. "Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0592, Econometric Society.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Free trade agreements and privatization policy with an excess burden of taxation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 55-64.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:123:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0542-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard, 2017. "Strategic Trade and Privatization Policies in Bilateral Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 80340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Van Long, Ngo & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2001. "Protection, lobbying, and market structure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 383-409, August.
- Ngo Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2005.
"Selective penalization of polluters: an inf-convolution approach,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 421-454, February.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2002. "Selective Penalization Of Polluters: An Inf-Convolution Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-40, CIRANO.
- Seung-Gyu Jo, 2010. "Non-Uniform Strategic Trade Policy And Aggregate Profit Creation Effect," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(5), pages 644-662, November.
- Lynda A. Porter, 2012. "Asymmetric Oligopoly and Foreign Direct Investment: Implications for Host-Country Tax-Setting," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 229-246, June.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Jinji, Naoto & Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2013. "Strategic R&D policy in a quality-differentiated industry with three exporting countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 132-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:9:y:1993:i:2:p:275-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.