Asymmetric Oligopoly and Foreign Direct Investment: Implications for Host-Country Tax-Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Trenkler, 2008.
"Determining p-values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms,"
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2004. "Determining p-values for Systems Cointegration Tests With a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Papers 2004,37, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Doornik, Jurgen A, 1998.
" Approximations to the Asymptotic Distributions of Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 573-593, December.
- Jurgen A. Doornik, 1998. "Approximations To The Asymptotic Distributions Of Cointegration Tests," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 573-593, December.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1999.
"Error Bands for Impulse Responses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1113-1156, September.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1994. "Error Bands for Impulse Responses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1085, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1995. "Error bands for impulse responses," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Sims and Zha(1999) "Error Bands for Impulse Responses"," Statistical Software Components RTZ00145, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lutkepohl, Helmut, 2000.
"Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with Structural Shifts,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 451-464, October.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 2001. "Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with structural shifts," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,82, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1999.
"Comparison of unit root tests for time series with level shifts,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2002. "Comparison of Unit Root Tests for Time Series with Level Shifts," MPRA Paper 76035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S, 1993. "Finite-Sample Sizes of Johansen's Likelihood Ration Tests for Conintegration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(3), pages 313-328, August.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2011.
"Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Economics Series Working Papers
588, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Monika Mrázová & J. Peter Neary, 2012. "Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1174, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mrázová, Monika & Neary, J. Peter, 2012. "Selection effects with heterogeneous firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51521, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mrázová, Monika & Neary, J Peter, 2013. "Selection Effects With Heterogeneous Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:229-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.