Cooperative and Non-cooperative R&D in Oligopoly with Spillovers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junichi Nishimura & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2011.
"R&D productivity and the organization of cluster policy: an empirical evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Project in Japan,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 117-144, April.
- Junichi Nishimura & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "R&D Productivity and the Organization of Cluster Policy: An Empirical Evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Project in Japan," DRUID Working Papers 10-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- L. Lambertini, 2004. "Innovation and Managerial Incentives: A Tale of Two Systems," Working Papers 498, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2009.
"Dynamic R&D with spillovers: Competition vs cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 568-582, March.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Dynamic R&D with Spillovers: Competition vs Cooperation," Working Papers 495, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2009.
"Managerial incentive and the firms’ propensity to invest in product and process innovation,"
12935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation," Working Papers 655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Roland Kirstein & Birgit Will, 2006.
"Efficient compensation for employees' inventions,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 129-148, April.
- Roland Kirstein & Birgit Will, "undated". "Efficient Compensation for Employees’ Inventions," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1080, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland & Will, Birgit E., 2003. "Efficient Compensation for Employees? Inventions," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2003-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Luca Lambertini & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2009.
"The Gains From Cooperative R&D With A Concave Technology And Spillovers,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 77-85.
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 2004. "The gains from cooperative R&D with a concave technology and spillovers," Working Papers 508, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bacchiega Emanuele & Lambertini Luca & Mantovani Andrea, 2010. "R&D-Hindering Collusion," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, July.
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, José & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2004. "R&D networks among unionized firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2004071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Advertising with Spillover Effects in a Differential Oligopoly Game With Differentiated Goods," Working Papers 430, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake) or (Editorial board). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .