R&D Policy Involving Consumer-Friendly Strategy: Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2008. "R&D policies, trade and process innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 170-187, January.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1997.
"Public Policy towards R&D in Oligopolistic Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 642-662, September.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 1995. "Public policy towards R&D in oligopolistic industries," Working Papers 199511, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- D Leahy & J.P. Neary, 1995. "Public Policy Towards R&D in Oligopolistic Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0270, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "Public Policy Towards R&D in Oligopolistic Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Haaland & Hans Jarle Kind, 2006.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 720-745, December.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2004. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 4185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motta, Massimo, 1996.
"Research joint ventures in an international economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 293-315, September.
- Massimo Motta, 1995. "Research joint ventures in an international economy," Economics Working Papers 147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Mixed oligopoly with consumer-friendly public firms," MPRA Paper 4255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai, 1991. "Optimum Discriminatory Tariffs under Oligopolistic Competition," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 693-702, August.
- To, Theodore, 1994.
"Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 97-110, August.
- To, T.C., 1993. "Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs," Discussion Paper 1993-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- To, T., 1993. "Export Subsidies and Oligopoly with Switching Costs," Papers 9340, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Neary, 2009. "Multilateral subsidy games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 41-66, October.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1983. "Strategic Commitment with R&D: The Symmetric Case," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 225-235, Spring.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2009. "Corporate Control, Foreign Ownership Regulations and Technology Transfer," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(269), pages 197-209, June.
- Julie DeCourcy, 2005. "Cooperative R&D and strategic trade policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 546-573, May.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jonathan Lim, 2013. "Cooperative and non-cooperative R&D and trade costs," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 942-958, September.
- Leonard F. S. Wang & Ya‐Chin Wang & Lihong Zhao, 2012. "Tariff Policy And Welfare In An International Duopoly With Consumer‐Friendly Initiative," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 56-64, January.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2007. "The strategic use of managerial incentives in a non-profit firm mixed duopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 83-91.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-reducing R&D; Consumer-friendly strategy; R&D policy; Cooperative R&D;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:16:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10842-015-0206-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .