Strategic product R&D investment policy under international rivalry in the presence of demand spillover effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014. "Strategic Product R&D Investment Policy under International Rivalry in the Presence of Demand Spillover Effects," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 293-309, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taba Yumiko, 2016. "Optimal Product R&D Policies with Endogenous Quality Choices and Unilateral Spillover," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 365-391, January.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic R&D investment policy; quality choice; international rivalry; demand spillover effects;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-09-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .