Report NEP-INO-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reig-Otero,Y. & Edwards-Schachter,M. & Feliú-Mingarro,C. & Fernández De Lucio,I., 2012. "Generation and diffusion of innovations in a District Innovation System: The case of ink-jet printing," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201208, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi & ONISHI Koichiro & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2012. "Business Groups, Innovation and Institutional Voids in Latin America," MPRA Paper 41481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Lanzi & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "The Determinants of Invention in Electricity Generation Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis," OECD Environment Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2012. "Strategic product R&D investment policy under international rivalry in the presence of demand spillover effects," Discussion Paper Series 95, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- OZAKI Masahiko, 2012. "Analysis of the Characteristics of the Innovation System for the JSIC Service Sector: A measurement of innovation factor sensitivities using a text mining method (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown," Post-Print hal-00734100, HAL.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio & Ibrahim M. Okumu, 2012. "Does Size Matter? Scale, Corruption and Uncertainty," CDMA Working Paper Series 201207, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- San Martín Lizarralde, Marta & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2012. "Two-part tariff licensing mechanisms," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-59, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.