Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Krishnan & Shantanu Bhattacharya, 2002. "Technology Selection and Commitment in New Product Development: The Role of Uncertainty and Design Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 313-327, March.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Sanderson, Susan & Uzumeri, Mustafa, 1995. "Managing product families: The case of the Sony Walkman," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 761-782, September.
- Pascal Le Masson & Patrick Cogez & Yacine Felk & Benoit Weil, 2012. "Revisiting Absorptive Capacity with a Design Perspective," Post-Print hal-00870353, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; uncertainty; common unknown; project portfolio; platform core; platform derivatives;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00734100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .