Report NEP-PPM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josep Maria Vegara-Carrió, 2012. "Let's talk: Public Evaluation of Large Projects: Variational Inequialities, bilevel programming and complementarity. A Survey," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 909.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Iván Arribas & Mariel Fornoni & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "An entrepreneur’s social capital and performance The role of access to information in the Argentinean case," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0712, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Andrews, Matt & Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem-Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," Working Paper Series rwp12-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoît Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Platform emergence in double unknown: Common challenge strategy," Post-Print hal-00734111, HAL.
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown," Post-Print hal-00734100, HAL.
- Debra Mountford & Greg Clark & Peter Dupej & Mateu Hernández & Joe Huxley, 2012. "Delivering Local Development Review to Assess the Efficiency of the Regional Development Agencies Integrated Network of the Slovak Republic," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/16, OECD Publishing.