Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huatao Peng & Geert Duysters & Bert Sadowski, 2016. "The changing role of guanxi in influencing the development of entrepreneurial companies: a case study of the emergence of pharmaceutical companies in China," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 215-258, March.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; networks; innovation; entrepreneurship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-09-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2012-09-30 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2012-09-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dbe:wpaper:0612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilio Calvo Ramón). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ericees.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .