Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dawson, Christopher & de Meza, David Emmanuel & Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, Reza, 2012. "Entrepreneurship: Cause or Consequence of Financial Optimism?," IZA Discussion Papers 6844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & Büttner, Tobias J. M., 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 6819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers 1014, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Iván Arribas & Mariel Fornoni & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "An entrepreneur’s social capital and performance The role of access to information in the Argentinean case," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0712, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Are social and entrepreneurial attitudes compatible? A behavioral and self-perceptional analysis," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0512, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2012. "A mission-centric view of the firm: Lessons from Social Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00733413, HAL.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2012. "What makes cities more competitive ? spatial determinants of entrepreneurship in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6198, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6202, The World Bank.
- Eugene Mazur, 2012. "Green Transformation of Small Businesses: Achieving and Going Beyond Environmental Requirements," OECD Environment Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gindling, T. H. & Newhouse, David, 2012. "Self-employment in the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6201, The World Bank.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2011. "Start-up Firms in the Financial Crisis," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 3, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School.