Start-up Firms in the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rensfeldt, Arvid & Pariyawong, Vorapat & Fujii, Hidemichi, 2015. "Corporate environmental management and GHG emissions changes: Empirical study of multinational automobile companies," MPRA Paper 66264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStart-up; job creation; jobs; financial crisis;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-09-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2012-09-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bui:rosgfb:03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Casidy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igbraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .