Report NEP-SBM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Tiwari, Amaresh K. & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz C. & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2012. "Microeconometric evidence of financing frictions and innovative activity," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Elisa Lanzi & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "The Determinants of Invention in Electricity Generation Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis," OECD Environment Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eugene Mazur, 2012. "Green Transformation of Small Businesses: Achieving and Going Beyond Environmental Requirements," OECD Environment Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2011. "Start-up Firms in the Financial Crisis," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 3, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School.