Delivering Local Development Review to Assess the Efficiency of the Regional Development Agencies Integrated Network of the Slovak Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewart Keep & Ken Mayhew & Jonathan Payne, 2006. "From Skills Revolution to Productivity Miracle--Not as easy as it Sounds?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 539-559, Winter.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & Ugo Fratesi & Camilla Lenzi & Marco Percoco, 2013.
"Local Labour Markets and the Interregional Mobility of Italian University Students,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 443-468, March.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & Ugo Fratesi & Camilla Lenzi & Marco Percoco, 2013. "Local Labour Markets and the Interregional Mobility of Italian University Students," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/247070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francesca Froy & Sylvain Giguère, 2010. "Putting in Place Jobs that Last: A Guide to Rebuilding Quality Employment at Local Level," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/13, OECD Publishing.
- Sergio Destefanis, 2012. "Skills for Competitiveness: Country Report for Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/4, OECD Publishing.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-09-30 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:cfeaaa:2012/16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.