Optimum Discriminatory Tariffs under Oligopolistic Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamal Saggi, 2018. "Tariffs and the most favored nation clause," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Kamal Saggi (ed.), Economic Analysis of the Rules and Regulations of the World Trade Organization, chapter 1, pages 3-32, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2001.
"Economic and legal aspects of the Most-Favored-Nation clause,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 233-279, June.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2001. "Economic and Legal Aspects of the Most Favoured Nation Clause," CEPR Discussion Papers 2859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:taf:raaexx:v:24:y:2017:i:3-4:p:485-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolev, Dobrin R. & Prusa, Thomas J., 1999. "Tariff policy for a monopolist in a signaling game," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 51-76, October.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore To, 1999.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1068, August.
- Ted To, 1996. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," International Trade 9602001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 1998.
- To, Ted, 1998. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," CSGR Working papers series 07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "The Case for MFN under Asymmetries of Cost and Market Structure," MPRA Paper 76331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsai Pan-Long, 1999. "Regional Intergration, Foreign Investment, And Optimal Trade And Investment Policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Sihoon Nahm & Seung-Gyu Sim, 2016. "The Most Favored Nation Principle: Passive Constraint or Active Commitment?," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 32, pages 77-99.
- Ya-Chin Wang, 2016. "R&D Policy Involving Consumer-Friendly Strategy: Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 257-272, June.
- Saggi, Kamal & Sengul, Faruk & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2007. "Sustaining multilateral cooperation among asymmetric countries: Does MFN help?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 543-562.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2013. "Reexamination of Strategic Public Policies," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 201-231, June.
- Pei-Cheng Liao, 2008. "International R&D Rivalry with Spillovers and Tariff Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1995. "Optimal tariffs and the choice of technology Discriminatory tariffs vs. the 'Most Favored Nation' clause," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 143-160, February.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Hassan Khodavaisi & Gareth Myles, 2011. "MFN Status and the Choice of Tariff Regime," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 847-874, November.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:999-1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Missios, Paul & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2006.
"The role of MFN under asymmetries in environmental standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 297-304, November.
- Missios, Paul & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2006. "The Role of MFN under Asymmetries in Environmental Standards," MPRA Paper 70810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2008. "Foreign equity participation under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 279-295, July.
- Hong-Ren Din & Kuang-Cheng Andy Wang & Wen-Jung Liang, 2016. "MFN vs Tariff Discrimination in the Presence of Cross Ownership," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1149-1166, November.
- Mehdi M. Chowdhury, 2009. "Migration, Remittances and Competition in International Labour Market," Discussion Papers 09/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:3:p:693-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.