Tariff Policy And Welfare In An International Duopoly With Consumer‐Friendly Initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhash Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2003. "Does the Presence of Surplus Labor Hinder Production in Indian Manufacturing?," Working papers 2003-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Christopher J. O'Donnell & George E. Battese, 2003. "Metafrontier Functions for the Study of Inter-regional Productivity Differences," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mitra, Arup & Varoudakis, Aristomene & Veganzones-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2002. "Productivity and Technical Efficiency in Indian States' Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 395-426, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Effects of globalizing a consumer-friendly firm into an asymmetric mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 83512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kabiraj, Tarun, 2012. "Tariff Induced Fee Licensing and Consumers’ Welfare," MPRA Paper 59256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility by Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 1501, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Hung-Yi Chen & Leonard F. S. Wang & Shih-Jye Wu, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and International Competition: A Welfare Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 625-638, August.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility by a multinational firm," DICE Discussion Papers 246, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Public regulatory intervention in consumer-friendly firms," FEP Working Papers 548, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2013. "Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 165-180, October.
- Ya-Chin Wang, 2016. "R&D Policy Involving Consumer-Friendly Strategy: Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 257-272, June.
- Nakamura, Yasuhiko, 2015. "Endogenous choice of strategic incentives in a mixed duopoly with a new managerial delegation contract for the public firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 262-277.
- Flores, Daniel & García, Arturo, 2016. "On the output and welfare effects of a non-profit firm in a mixed duopoly: A generalization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 631-637.
- Chen, Charlie L. & Liu, Qian & Li, Jie & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and downstream price competition with retailer's effort," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-54.
- Kabiraj, Abhishek & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2017. "Tariff induced licensing contracts, consumers’ surplus and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 439-447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:64:y:2012:i:1:p:56-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.