Strategic Investment with Asymmetric Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000.
"Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:18:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ofori, F., 2011. "Sources of International Economic Spillovers to Ghana's Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 30455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Katrien Kesteloot, 1996. "Bargained shares in joint ventures among asymmetric partners: Is the matthew effect catalyzing?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Kornelius Kraft & Jörg Stank & Ralf Dewenter, 2011. "Co-determination and innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 145-172.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2008. "Incentives and forms of cooperation in research and development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Marco A. Marini & Maria L. Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2014. "Strategic timing in R&D agreements," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 274-303, April.
- Ishii, Akira, 2004. "Cooperative R&D between vertically related firms with spillovers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1213-1235, November.
- Kyung Hwan Baik & Todd Cherry & Stephan Kroll & Jason Shogren, 1999. "Endogenous Timing in a Gaming Tournament," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Claude Crampes & Corinne Langinier, 2009.
"Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 249-268.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Veldman, Jasper & Gaalman, Gerard J.C., 2015. "Competitive investments in cost reducing process improvement: The role of managerial incentives and spillover learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 701-709.
- Somma, Ernesto, 1999.
"The effect of incomplete information about future technological opportunities on pre-emption,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 765-799, August.
- Ernesto Somma, "undated". "The Effect of Incomplete Information about Future Technological Opportunities on Pre-Emption," Discussion Papers 95/41, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2012.
"Spillovers of innovation activities and their profitability,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2007. "Spillovers of Innovation Activities and Their Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dermot Leahy & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI versus Joint Ventures," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 633-649, September.
- Kim, Jeong-Eon, 2003. "Three essays on welfare implications of R&D policies in the presence of spillovers," ISU General Staff Papers 200301010800001597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10683-016-9500-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aloysius, John A., 2002. "Research joint ventures: A cooperative game for competitors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 591-602, February.
- Ivano D'Antonio, 2015. "Cooperazione e spesa in R&S: evidenze empiriche dalla Community Innovation Survey," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(116), pages 90-110.
- De Bondt, Raymond, 1997. "Spillovers and innovative activities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002. "An empirical test of models explaining research expenditures and research cooperation: evidence for the German service sector," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 747-774, June.
- Das, Gouranga, 2000. "Absorptive capacity and structural congruence: the binding constraints on the acquisition of technology--an analytical survey of the underlying issues," MPRA Paper 37257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- Joseph Plasmans & Ruslan Lukatch, 2001. "Measuring Knowledge Spillovers Using Belgian EPO and USPTO Patent Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 430, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:28:y:1995:i:3:p:656-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.