In the Need of Speed - The Impact of Organizational Learning on the Competitiveness of Born Transnationals
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational company; Born Transnational; Globalization; Start-ups; competence based theory of the firm; organizational learning;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-12-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .