Tendencje rozwojowe klastrów w Niemczech / Development Tendencies of German Clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Identifying industrial clusters from a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 419-439, June.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2013.
"Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661, October.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2014. "Fragmentation, incomes, and jobs : an analysis of European competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6833, The World Bank.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "The great transformation: Memo to the incoming EU Presidents," Policy Briefs 832, Bruegel.
- Lael Brainard & Robert Litan, 2004. "Outsourcing, Offshoring - Service Offshoring: Bane or Boon and What to Do?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 3-7, October.
- Pisani-Ferry, Jean, 2014. "The Euro Crisis and Its Aftermath," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199993338.
- Eric Bartelsman & John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2009. "Measuring and Analyzing Cross-country Differences in Firm Dynamics," NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 15-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rolf Sternberg & Timo Litzenberger, 2004. "Regional clusters in Germany--their geography and their relevance for entrepreneurial activities," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 767-791, September.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Birgit Apitzsch & Geny Piotti, 2012. "Institutions and sectoral logics in creative industries: the media cluster in Cologne," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(4), pages 921-936, April.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
- Götz Marta & Jankowska Barbara & Główka Cezary, 2014. "How to Investigate Polish Clusters’ Attractiveness for Inward FDI? Addressing Ambiguity Problem," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 43(1), pages 74-93, September.
- Martin Rosenfeld & Peter Franz & Gerhard Heimpold, 2007. "Economic 'Clusters' in East Germany: Evidence on the Location and Characteristics of Spatially Concentrated Industries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 73-92.
- Björn Kauder & Benjamin Larin & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Was bringt uns die große Koalition? Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik," ifo Working Paper Series 172, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Joanna Dreger & Aimé Heene, 2013. "European Integration and Europeanisation: Benefits and Disadvantages for Business," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 29, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Guido Baldi & Patrick Harms, 2014. "Die neue Wachstumsdebatte," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ram Mudambi, 2008. "Location, control and innovation in knowledge-intensive industries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 699-725, September.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
- Kauder Björn & Larin Benjamin & Potrafke Niklas, 2014. "Was bringt uns die große Koalition?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 88-101, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments; clusters; attractiveness; Germany;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2015:i:11:p:106-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.