Tendencje rozwojowe klastrów w Niemczech / Development Tendencies of German Clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Baldi & Patrick Harms, 2014. "Die neue Wachstumsdebatte," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2013.
"Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness [Who captures value in global supply chains?],"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2014. "Fragmentation, incomes, and jobs : an analysis of European competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6833, The World Bank.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- Ram Mudambi, 2008. "Location, control and innovation in knowledge-intensive industries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 699-725, September.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Pisani-Ferry, Jean, 2014. "The Euro Crisis and Its Aftermath," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199993338.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
- Götz Marta & Jankowska Barbara & Główka Cezary, 2014. "How to Investigate Polish Clusters’ Attractiveness for Inward FDI? Addressing Ambiguity Problem," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 43(1), pages 74-93, September.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Identifying industrial clusters from a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 419-439, June.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:28:y:2013:i:76:p:613-661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Bartelsman & John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2009. "Measuring and Analyzing Cross-country Differences in Firm Dynamics," NBER Chapters, in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 15-76, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kauder Björn & Larin Benjamin & Potrafke Niklas, 2014. "Was bringt uns die große Koalition?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 88-101, February.
- Rolf Sternberg & Timo Litzenberger, 2004. "Regional clusters in Germany--their geography and their relevance for entrepreneurial activities," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 767-791, September.
- Lael Brainard & Robert Litan, 2004. "Outsourcing, Offshoring - Service Offshoring: Bane or Boon and What to Do?," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(02), pages 3-7, October.
- André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "The great transformation- Memo to the incoming EU Presidents," Policy Briefs 832, Bruegel.
- Martin Rosenfeld & Peter Franz & Gerhard Heimpold, 2007. "Economic 'Clusters' in East Germany: Evidence on the Location and Characteristics of Spatially Concentrated Industries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 73-92.
- Björn Kauder & Benjamin Larin & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Was bringt uns die große Koalition? Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik," ifo Working Paper Series 172, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Joanna Dreger & Aimé Heene, 2013. "European Integration and Europeanisation: Benefits and Disadvantages for Business," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 29, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014.
"Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Julia Hoffmann & Stefan Hirsch & Johannes Simons, 2017. "Identification of spatial agglomerations in the German food processing industry," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 139-162, March.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Inter-industrial relations and sectoral employment development in German regions," HWWI Research Papers 127, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Randall Jackson, 2015. "Fellows Address: Are Industry Clusters and Diversity Strange Bedfellows?," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Molintas, Dominique Trual, 2010. "Globalisation impact on Danish SME: Offshore Outsourcing & local competitiveness," MPRA Paper 96529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: key features and critical issues," ERSA conference papers ersa12p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Broekel, Tom & Fornahl, Dirk & Morrison, Andrea, 2015.
"Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1431-1444.
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Brian T. McCann & Timothy B. Folta, 2009. "Demand‐ and Supply‐Side Agglomerations: Distinguishing between Fundamentally Different Manifestations of Geographic Concentration," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 362-392, May.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Günther, Jutta & Schwartz, Michael, 2010. "Die Identifikation von Wissenschaftsräumen: Eine Konzeptstudie über methodische Ansätze sowie Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der empirischen Erfassung," IWH-Sonderhefte 5/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gashawbeza Bekele & Randall Jackson, 2006. "Theoretical Perspectives on Industry Clusters," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Benita & Serhad Sarica & Garvit Bansal, 2020. "Testing the static and dynamic performance of statistical methods for the detection of national industrial clusters," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(4), pages 1137-1157, August.
- Michael Taylor, 2010. "Clusters: A Mesmerising Mantra," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 276-286, July.
- Kadokawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Applicability of Marshall’s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 1-18.
- Kowalewski Julia, 2013. "Inter-industrial Relations and Sectoral Employment Development in German Regions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(4), pages 486-504, August.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Lutz Eigenhüller & Nicole Litzel & Stefan Fuchs, 2015. "Who with whom: Co-operation activities in a cluster region," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 469-497, August.
- Iritié, Bi Goli Jean Jacques, 2015.
"Conditions of diffusion of competitiveness clusters' technologies: A brief theoretical note,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 66-73.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2015. "Conditions of Diffusion of Competitiveness Clusters' Technologies: a Brief Theoretical Note," MPRA Paper 65731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments; clusters; attractiveness; Germany;
All these keywords.
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2015:i:11:p:106-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.