Identifying industrial clusters from a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: key features and critical issues," ERSA conference papers ersa12p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Marta Gotz, 2015. "Tendencje rozwojowe klastrów w Niemczech / Development Tendencies of German Clusters," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 11, pages 106-144, September.
- Lutz Eigenhüller & Nicole Litzel & Stefan Fuchs, 2015. "Who with whom: Co-operation activities in a cluster region," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 469-497, August.
- Qingling Shi & Shiyi Chen & Chenchen Shi & Zhan Wang & Xiangzheng Deng, 2014. "The Impact of Industrial Transformation on Water Use Efficiency in Northwest Region of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Inter-industrial relations and sectoral employment development in German regions," HWWI Research Papers 127, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & JosÃ© Luis HervÃ s Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina & Borja Trujillo Ruiz, 2011. "Creative clusters in Europe: a microdata approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p471, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014.
"Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Francisco Benita & Serhad Sarica & Garvit Bansal, 2020. "Testing the static and dynamic performance of statistical methods for the detection of national industrial clusters," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(4), pages 1137-1157, August.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Hoffmann & Stefan Hirsch & Johannes Simons, 2017. "Identification of spatial agglomerations in the German food processing industry," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 139-162, March.
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:2:p:419-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.