Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011.
"The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 295-307, March.
- Ron Boschma & KOen Frenken, 2010. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Working Papers 10-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1101, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2011.
"Constructing Regional Advantage: Platform Policies Based on Related Variety and Differentiated Knowledge Bases,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 893-904.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Identifying industrial clusters from a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 419-439, June.
- Edward M. Bergman & Edward J. Feser, 2000. "Industrial and regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 19 edited by Randall Jackson, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2015. "Regional Distribution of Creative and Cultural Industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa15p914, European Regional Science Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Breul Moritz & Broekel Tom & Brachert Matthias, 2015.
"Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik- Industrie in Deutschland,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 59(3), pages 133-150, December.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015. "Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland [The drivers of the spatial emergence and clustering of the photovoltaic industry in Germany]," MPRA Paper 67959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Hanna & Martin, Roman, 2016. "Policy capacities for new regional industrial path development – The case of new media and biogas in southern Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Robert Hassink & Dongheon Lee, 2017. "Industrial Variety and Structural Change in Korean Regional Manufacturing, 1992–2004," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 246-264, June.
- Liang, Jiaochen & Goetz, Stephan J., 2018. "Technology intensity and agglomeration economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1990-1995.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2016. "Rectracted: Smart specialization in the EU: RIS3 conditionality, innovation and cohesion," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 439-439, June.
- Asheim, Bjørn & M. Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Herstad, Sverre, 2013. "What Does Evolutionary Economic Geography Bring To The Policy Table? Reconceptualising regional innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Porto Gómez, Igone & Aguirre Larracoechea, Urko, 2020. "Technological diversification: a matter of related or unrelated varieties?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & JosÃ© Luis HervÃ s Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina & Borja Trujillo Ruiz, 2011. "Creative clusters in Europe: a microdata approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p471, European Regional Science Association.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Bram Timmermans, 2017. "Knowledge bases and relatedness: A study of labour mobility in Norwegian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1712, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Andy Pike & Andrew Cumbers & Stuart Dawley & Danny MacKinnon & Robert McMaster, 2015. "Doing evolution in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1532, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Elpida Samara & Kostas Galanakis & Ioannis Bakouros & Dimitrios Skalkos, 2020. "Effectiveness of Regional Innovation Actions: Cases from Small, Low-Innovative Regions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(1), pages 140-173, March.
- Elekes, Zoltán, 2016. "A regionális növekedés új tényezői az evolúciós gazdaságföldrajzi kutatásokban. A változatosság és a technológiai közelség [The new factors of regional growth in research into evolutionary economic," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 307-329.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Marcel Bednarz & Tom Broekel, 2020. "Pulled or pushed? The spatial diffusion of wind energy between local demand and supply," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2008, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2020.
- Rehák Štefan & Buček Milan & Hudec Oto, 2013. "Path dependency and path plasticity in emerging industries," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 52-66, October.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Enrico Bergamini & Georg Zachmann, 2020. "Exploring EU’s Regional Potential in Low-Carbon Technologies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Francesco Quatraro & Alessandra Scandura, 2020.
"Regional patterns of unrelated technological diversification: the role of academic inventors,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
603, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Scandura, Alessandra, 2020. "Regional patterns of unrelated technological diversification: the role of academic inventors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202010, University of Turin.
- Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2013. "System Failures, Knowledge Bases and Regional Innovation Policies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscreative industries; clusters; symbolic knowledge; micro-data; geolocalization;
All these keywords.
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-06-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2012-06-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-06-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2012-06-05 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-06-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.