Report NEP-CSE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli, 2012. "The Role of Data and Knowledge in Firms Service and Product Innovation," Discussion Papers 1272, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "What are the channels for technology sourcing? Panel data evidence from German companies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 187, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Alessandro Caiani, 2012. "An Agent-Based Model of Schumpeterian Competition," Quaderni di Dipartimento 176, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 12036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michelle Mongo & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Les déterminants de l’innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d’innovation développées," Working Papers 1214, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez & Daniel Fixari, 2011. "Linking competitiveness clusters with public higher education and research: the French puzzle," Working Papers hal-00699879, HAL.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Structural Changes of Japanese Firms: Strategy, organization, and behavior (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2012. "A Theory of Expert Leadership," IZA Discussion Papers 6566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Corsino & Enrico Zaninotto, 2012. "Revealing the influence of managerial practices and entrepreneurs' characteristics on hotel efficiency," DISA Working Papers 2012/03, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised May 2012.
- Dilek Seymen & Baþak Gümüþtekin, 2012. "R&D Intensive Goods Trade and Competitiveness of Turkey in the European Union Market," Working Papers 2012/24, Turkish Economic Association.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12440, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Piacentino, Davide, 2012. "Micro evidence for sources of innovation in European countries," MPRA Paper 39110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2012. "The Role of Services for Manufacturing Firms’ Exports," Working Papers 2012:10, Örebro University, School of Business.