Micro evidence for sources of innovation in European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Damijan, Jože P. & Kostevc, Črt & Rojec, Matija, 2012.
"Does innovation help the good or the poor performing firms?,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 190-195.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
- Simona Iammarino & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Maria Savona, 2007. "The perception of obstacles to innovation. Multinational and domestic firms in Italy," Working Papers of BETA 2007-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Parisi, Maria Laura & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Productivity, innovation and R&D: Micro evidence for Italy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2037-2061, November.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Absorption; Microdata; European countries;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2012-06-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-06-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-06-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-06-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .