Report NEP-SBM-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulia Faggio & Olmo Silva, 2012. "Does Self-Employment Measure Entrepreneurship? Evidence from Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0109, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Michelle Mongo & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Les déterminants de l’innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d’innovation développées," Working Papers 1214, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Michelle Mongo, 2012. "Les déterminants de l'innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d'innovation," Working Papers halshs-00700457, HAL.
- Piacentino, Davide, 2012. "Micro evidence for sources of innovation in European countries," MPRA Paper 39110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 12036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Koski, Heli, 2012. "The Role of Data and Knowledge in Firms Service and Product Innovation," Discussion Papers 1272, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alessandro Caiani, 2012. "An Agent-Based Model of Schumpeterian Competition," Quaderni di Dipartimento 176, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "What are the channels for technology sourcing? Panel data evidence from German companies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 187, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- ITO Keiko & KATO Masatoshi, 2012. "Does New Entry Drive Out Incumbents? Evidence from establishment-level data in Japan," Discussion papers 12034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- César Alonso-Borrego & José I. Galán-Zazo & Francisco Javier Forcadell & José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente, 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," Economics Working Papers we1215, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.