Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016.
"Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 100-119.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan," MPRA Paper 70207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-06-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-06-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2012-06-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-06-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-06-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:12036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .