Report NEP-KNM-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli, 2012. "The Role of Data and Knowledge in Firms Service and Product Innovation," Discussion Papers 1272, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michelle Mongo, 2012. "Les déterminants de l'innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d'innovation," Working Papers halshs-00700457, HAL.
- Michelle Mongo & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Les déterminants de l’innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d’innovation développées," Working Papers 1214, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "What are the channels for technology sourcing? Panel data evidence from German companies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 187, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Piacentino, Davide, 2012. "Micro evidence for sources of innovation in European countries," MPRA Paper 39110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D’Ippolito,Beatrice & Miozzo,Marcela & Consoli,Davide, 2012. "Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201202, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 30 May 2012.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 12036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2012. "A Theory of Expert Leadership," IZA Discussion Papers 6566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Schumpeter in a matrix: a Stock Flow Consistent analysis of technological change," Quaderni di Dipartimento 175, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Glendenning, Claire J. & Ficarelli, Pier Paolo, 2012. "The relevance of content in ICT initiatives in Indian agriculture :," IFPRI discussion papers 1180, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Suedekum, Jens & Nowak, Verena & Schwarz, Christian, 2012. "On the Organizational Structure of Multinational Firms: Which Sourcing Mode for Which Input?," IZA Discussion Papers 6564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).