Report NEP-IPR-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2012. "Adverse Effects of Patent Pooling on Product Development and Commercialization," EAG Discussions Papers 201205, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 12036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "What are the channels for technology sourcing? Panel data evidence from German companies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 187, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Pray, Carl E. & Nagarajan, Latha, 2012. "Innovation and research by private agribusiness in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1181, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michelle Mongo & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Les déterminants de l’innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d’innovation développées," Working Papers 1214, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Greta Falavigna & Roberto Ippoliti, 2012. "Transaction costs and pharmaceutical clinical research: a Data Envelopment Analysis approach," CERIS Working Paper 201204, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.