Innovation and research by private agribusiness in India:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat & Kelley, Timothy, 2001. "The impact of economic reforms on R&D by the Indian seed industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 587-598, December.
- Pray, Carl E. & Fuglie, Keith O., 2001. "Private Investment In Agricultural Research And International Technology Transfer In Asia," Agricultural Economics Reports 33927, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pray, Carl E., 1986. "Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer by the Private Sector in Indonesia," Reports 202600, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Spielman, David J. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2009. "Millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Millions Fed Book: 2009.
- Pray, Carl E., 1986. "Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer by the Private Sector in India," Reports 7526, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iizuka, M. & Thutupalli, A., 2014. "Globalization, the rise of biotechnology and catching up in agricultural innovation: The case of Bt technology in India," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, Sandeep, 2014. "Capitalizing the Potential of Private Sector in Strengthening Agri-Biotech R&D and Commercialization in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(Conferenc).
- Carl E. Pray & Latha Nagarajan, 2014. "The transformation of the Indian agricultural input industry: has it increased agricultural R&D?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 145-156, November.
- Spielman, David J. & Kennedy, Adam, 2016. "Towards better metrics and policymaking for seed system development: Insights from Asia's seed industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 111-122.
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay, 2015. "Emergence of controversy in technology transitions: Green Revolution and Bt cotton in India," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 198-212.
- repec:ags:agsaem:274818 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Gerald C. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2014. "Public sector agricultural research priorities for sustainable food security: Perspectives from plausible scenarios:," IFPRI discussion papers 1339, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bathla, Seema & Yu, Bingxin & Thorat, Sukhadeo & Joshi, Pramod K., 2015. "Accelerating Agricultural Growth and Poverty Alleviation through Public Expenditure: The Experience of India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211202, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:25:y:2016:i:6:p:923-940. is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunil Mani & Sudip Chaudhuri & V.K. Unni & Carl Pray & Latha Nagarajan, 2013. "TRIPS compliance of national patent regimes and domestic innovative activity: the Indian experience," Chapters,in: TRIPS Compliance, National Patent Regimes and Innovation, chapter 3, pages 57-112 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:fpr:export:1339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balasubramanian, R., 2014. "Presidential Address: Agricultural Research and Extension in India: Reflections on the Reality and a Roadmap for Renaissance," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 69(1), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural R&; D; Agricultural research; Agricultural development; Private sector; private sector research; Technology transfer; Innovation; Innovation Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-06-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-06-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .