The Link Between Responsibility and Legitimacy: The Case of De Beers in Namibia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald Schepers, 2010. "Challenges to Legitimacy at the Forest Stewardship Council," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 279-290, March.
- Debora L. Spar, 2006. "Markets: Continuity and Change in the International Diamond Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 195-208, Summer.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Namibia; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/82, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Chumpitaz & E. Bigné & R. Curras, 2010. "Alliances between brands and social causes : the influence of company credibility on social responsibility image," Post-Print hal-00572834, HAL.
- Richard M. Auty, 1998. "Social sustainability in mineral-driven development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 487-500.
- Donna J. Bergenstock & Mary E. Deily & Larry W. Taylor, 2006. "A Cartel's Response to Cheating: An Empirical Investigation of the De Beers Diamond Empire," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 173–189, July.
- Karan Sonpar & Federica Pazzaglia & Jurgita Kornijenko, 2010. "The Paradox and Constraints of Legitimacy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Guido Palazzo & Andreas Scherer, 2006. "Corporate Legitimacy as Deliberation: A Communicative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 71-88, June.
- Cowell, Sarah J. & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Argust, Peter W. & Robertson, J. Graham S., 1999. "Sustainability and the primary extraction industries: theories and practice," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 277-286, December.
- Uwem E. Ite, 2005. "Poverty reduction in resource-rich developing countries: what have multinational corporations got to do with it?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 913-929.
- Ralph Hamann & Paul Kapelus, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Mining in Southern Africa: Fair accountability or just greenwash?," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(3), pages 85-92, September.
- Metzger, Laura & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Mahmoud, Toman Omar, 2010. "Is Corporate Aid Targeted to Poor and Deserving Countries? A Case Study of Nestlé's Aid Allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 228-243, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:379-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.