Sustainability and the primary extraction industries: theories and practice
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles W. Howe, 1997. "Dimensions of Sustainability: Geographical, Temporal, Institutional, and Psychological," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 597-607.
- Michael M. Cernea, 1993. "Culture and organization: The social sustainability of induced development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 18-29.
- Lele, Sharachchandra M., 1991. "Sustainable development: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-621, June.
- Costanza, Robert & Patten, Bernard C., 1995. "Defining and predicting sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-196, December.
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Shinya, Wayne M., 1998. "Canada's new minerals and metals policy: Advancing the concept of sustainable development in the minerals and metals industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-104, June.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1996. "Statistical measures of unsustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 239-255, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:4:p:277-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.